||Out of stock
||Product will ship in 2-3 weeks
|Available in store:
Item #: 80771-BK
- These are an exact copy of an adorable grosgrain dance sandal from the 1920s. This version has street soles - not suede soles like most of our line.
- This style fits narrow - especially in the front - and has a high arch. Please check the sizing recommendations before placing your order.
- This model is the "little black dress of shoes" that you can wear with anything and dance or stand in comfort for hours even when dressed to the nines, and, because of its classic styling, will never go out of style. The short, chunky heel that makes it so stable for dancing is called a Military Heel and was quite common on Jazz Age shoes.
- The almost-to-the-sole cutouts keep your toes from sticking through (anyone who has worn a sandal with straps or cutouts on the vamp hates it when their little toe sticks out between the straps on the front... this model is solid at the bottom of the vamp - keeping that from being a problem).
- Made with a soft foam footbed.
- Aris Allen is known for making vintage style swing dance shoes and reproduction models.
- The heel is approximately 1 5/8” tall and just wide enough to feel quite stable.
- ***Remember that these have street soles - not suede soles like most of our shoes.***
- The adjustable “set-it-and-forget-it” buckle on the ankle strap allows you to set your desired fit and slip the strap in and out of the “J” hook closure without needing to readjust it every time you wear the shoes. The buckle is attached with a piece of elastic so it has a little “give” when you're up on your toes.
These fit pretty much true to size, however, they fit best on women with either Average or Narrow width feet.
Most women know which two sizes they fit best (like 6.5 & 7 or 8 & 8.5). To figure out which size you'll fit in these:
- Narrow width = you'll probably wear the smaller of the two sizes you usually fit.
- Average width = you'll probably wear the larger of the two sizes you usually fit.
- Wide width = you'll probably not be happy with this style.